Disclaimer

Not an official site of the the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints

Friday, April 4, 2014

Conference Weekend!!!



As conference approaches I've started to think about the practice some members have of writing down questions and listening for the answers. I've never done this, so I thought, why not try it? And why not post my questions? I'll post any answers I get after conference.

So here it goes:
- Why am I so much more excited for this conference than previous conferences?
- How can I be a better husband?
- How can I be a better Elder's Quorum teacher?
- How can I be a better LDS example at work?
- How can I improve my attitude at work so I feel less disgruntled?
- What can I do to reduce murmuring in the workplace?
- How can I help in the missionary work of my ward?
- What work does the Lord want me engaged in right now?
- How do I find more purpose in prayer?
- Is President Monson the Lord's prophet? (I've struggled with this since President Hinckley died)
- How do I inspire myself to get of the couch, and get out into the world and do the work of the Lord?
- How do I get out of debt while paying my current obligations?

Okay, I think that's enough for now. I'll keep the more personal ones to myself. :)


What questions do you have for the Lord to answer during conference? Write them down at home, or feel free to leave them in the comments.

Oh, and don't forget to pray for the Spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment